Lismore Community Health Centre
102 High Street, Lismore. Ph. 555 83 000
PLEASE NOTE: This Health Centre does NOT have an Emergency Department.
In the event of an emergency, phone 000 for an ambulance, or present to the nearest Hospital Emergency Department (Camperdown or Ballarat).
Check the "new health programs" to see what is coming up at the Health Centre.
- Treatment Room
- District Nursing
- Health Promotion Programs
- Meals On Wheels
- Health Information & Referral
- A range of physical activity programs
- GP Clinic
- Pensioner Podiatrist
- Private Podiatrist
- Diabetes Educator
- Adult Day Care (LADADAC)
- Maternal & Child Health Nurse
- Optometry (Victorian Eyecare Mobile)
- Ozchild Emergency Rellief
- Centrelink (on a monthly basis)